Monday, June 1, 2009

Ohio Ohio

Ohio is great so far, I'm meeting family memebers I've never met before and it's fun. I love the weather here it been great. I had a interview today and if i don't get that job another next Tuesday....i hope i get this job though..it would be a great step for me. I know with my dads help I will get on the right track, he is going to keep track of my money so I can save for my own place and pay off some bills...probably something I needed for a while, someone to take control and tell me what I can spend my money on. I haven't really showed any emotion towards my dad yet....I'm not there yet but he has seen me cry. I miss my son sooo much I can't wait to get him up here and let him see all this. I miss Gary but there isn't much I can do about that...he will come in his own time if he chooses. I think I might end up making this a final move for me but we will see when winter gets here. Anywho I'm out for now sorry for the short blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment