Monday, September 28, 2009

I have changed!

I really can saythat now! I have come in to my own yeah I'm a little lazy today but ohh well. It seems Gary will not be joining me on this path in my life, he is holding everything I hold dear in my life in font of me and that is not ok. What he has done is unforgiverable even if I wanted to be with him I can't trust him now...not now not ever. I will always love him because he gave me my son and let me become a mother but that is it, my heart is ready to heal. I'm going out with friends and just having fun however there is someone who has peaked my interest no I'm not looking for a relationship but if it falls in to place I'm not going to stop it. Someone people probably will think I'm dumb but you know it's my life and it's what ever makes me happy. For once I'm not trying to please anyone but me....It's Aiden and I all the way.....him and me is what matters most right now and making sure I can provide him with the life he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment